Tuesday, April 12, 2011

111 Balaysaisia Lane
Avenue 110
#20-299
Singapore 760820
30 March 2011

Dear Mr Jones,

It has already been few weeks after the devastating Earthquake that happened. I am sure the disaster had been a really dreadful experience to you. Tokyo, where you were living was also affected. With the buildings swaying likehell, I think if I were you, I would have fainted right on the spot. The radiation leakge from the nuclear generators were like adding salt to the wound, aggravating the whole situation.

I know that you are a British, but you take Japan as your second home. Its really sad to see the people around you falling one by one, getting crushed by the Earthquakes, washed away by the tsunami, affected by the radiation. But these disasters were unpreventable, who knew that all these would happen at same time. Japan is known as the Earthquake nation. With so much experience in earthquakes, I think Japan would surely recover from all these setbacks.

What the people of Japan needed to do now is to have faith in themselves . You must realisde the fact that we areall standing beside you, offering our helping hand. Our school has set-up a fund and my whole class is donating their money to fund. Artistes from the States had collaborated to form a charity album. Everyone is all helping Japan so you need not feel discouraged.

I believe that what affects Japan the most now is the radiation leak. The power of radiation is really so great that it can change human DNA. But, I think the Japanese have displayed really great spirit. Strength, bond among all Japanese. The workers of the plant were willing to sacrifice their lives for the survival of the nation. I can say this spirits cannot be seen in any country when they faced mega-disasters. Japan can survive!
日本生き残ることができる

Sincerely,
Wang RiXin

No comments:

Post a Comment